I am often asked about easy, quick and healthy snacks, here is a few of my favs! Great for when you are in a hurry and don’t want to reach for a biscuit!
- Nori Wraps – Rip sheets of nori into 4 pieces, top with avocado, sprouts, capsicum and salad dressing
- Carrot Crackers – Slice carrots length ways about .5 cm thick, top with your favourite cracker toppings- hummus, chutney, tomato.
- Banana Ice cream – Chuck a frozen banana in the food processor with a dash of non dairy milk and 2 tsp cocoa powder for instant, healthy ice cream.
- Balsamic and Sesame Dip with vege sticks- Mix 1 tbsp tahini with 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar, combine really well, dip with carrots, cucumber, celery
- Nut Butter Fruit Bites – slice fruit into rounds, top with almond butter, a few sultanas and a sprinkle of coconut flakes, especially good on banana!